Not many companies/personnel can keep themselves update with the latest IT technologies especially the complicated ERP solutions.
Our consulting services are design to assist you in the following:
- ERP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- Implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
We study, gauge, and analyze every aspect of your requirement and deliver solutions that best fit your needs and capabilities. Our expert pool of valuable personnel offers their knowledge-based ideas and suggestions to ensure success in the project implementation.
At SC Soft we believe business process reengineering and business process definitation is the key to Implementation success. Our consultants are IT professionals with many years of experience in implementing First- and Second-Tier ERP solutions.
They are also trained and certified to implement Openbravo ERP.
- Implementation using a proven methodology ensures an efficient and successful end-to-end process.
- We have the knowledge of local rules and regulations to meet specific country and regional requirements.
- Being a certified partner, we have the access to exclusive Openbravo support and services that helps in the success of our implementation.
- Project planning (comprising of requirement analysis, module wise planning, and installation) plan, and interface design)
- Iterative prototype development (configuration, customization, technical designs for interfaces, and functionality development)
- System testing (comprising of integrated testing, data migration, user acceptance testing, and training)
- Project launch (comprising of go live, support, and incidence solving)
“Our leadership team and employees are dedicated to working through the challenges of interoperability and integration of open source technologies. We believe that in order to comprehend the flexibility benefit completely, adoption of open source technology must be efficient. Our core objectives are aligned to help make this a reality. “