As a retailer, are you prepared for the challenge?
Go through this quick quiz and discover how competitive your company is!
- How difficult is it for your business to launch new products and campaigns?
- Would you say that your business is sufficiently agile when it comes to opening new stores, rolling out new store technologies, training personnel?
- Rate how well you currently offer a seamless shopping experience to your clients across all sales channels.
- Can you identify your clients at the point of sale and know their level of customer satisfaction?
- Do your store associates have the necessary tools to offer a good assisted sale?
- Would you say that you spend too much time on routine operations such as opening and closing checkouts, changing shifts, managing cash, etc?
Would you say that your in-store replenishment processes are sufficiently well optimized?*Consider factors such as the speed of goods reception, your ability to optimize stock levels, correct errors, and so on.
Do you have mechanisms to prevent internal fraud in your stores?* These could include the ability to rapidly detect discrepancies in cash in the tills, additional checks on sensitive operations such as refunds, etc.
- Can you easily analyze key performance indicators such as product turnover, the profitability of the sales channels, or the Lifetime Value (LTV) of your customers by segment?*
- Considering all the information that you have supplied above, how well prepared would you say your business is to compete in the marketplace in comparison to your competitors?*